I personally feel like English 101 is one of the more important general education classes I'm going to take through out my college years, and i feel its important because writing is something we are always going to use through out our time in school and in life in general. I am taking this class to complete my general ed courses and also to refresh my reading and writing skills, this class will help me in almost all my classes because almost all classes require some sort of reading or writing. What i personally like to gain from this class is a since of confidence and ability to say an feel like writing is something thats comes naturally, with out having to put too much thought into it. As a freshmen i feel like this class is a confidence booster for my future classes and i think it just makes the whole college thing seem a little less daunting. Taking 101 should put me at even playing field with my fellow piers and place us all in a good starting place .So I hope to gain more experience and better writing skills from this class for current use in other classes and for my future career.
No comments:
Post a Comment