How specifically does my final draft look different from my rough draft? The paper itself looks different by being in correct mla form and there is less grammer mistakes. Basically everything from the heading to the font is a little different.
Did I make magor revisions to the content? No, I didn't make any major changes, but I did make changes to the organization. I made the change to it to make it sound clear and cohesive.
After revisioning my own paper I was able to identify some of my own patterns of mistakes. One was the frequent grammer mistakes and some mispelling errors.
What guided me to make the revisions was the peer review and my own proffreading of my first draft.
What aspect of the essay do I think is the strongest? I think the strongest part is the describtion of story through out the narrative. The weakest part I feel is the probably lack of different vocabulary used in the essay. I need to catch up small things like vocab to better descibe the story.
No comments:
Post a Comment